NEW ZEALAND HEIGHT SERVICES
is a market leader for the supply of permanent lifelines and anchors for all applications, horizontal, overhead and vertical.
We offer a complete solution; design, supply, install and certification.
Consultancy and Design
We advise on practical access solution systems to comply with Standards and Legislation. Solutions can range from a simple system to Industrial Rope Access systems.
- Audits and Compliance Consultation
- Specification and Detailed Design
- WorkSafe NZ (formerly MBIE & DoL) and AS/NZS Standards Compliance
- Best Practice Guidelines
- Engineer Producer Statements
- Supply and installation
We are genuine approved suppliers and installers of the Award Winning Checkmate Safety System range and other suppliers.
- Fall Arrest Proprietary Safety Systems
- Fall Arrest Anchors and Abseil Anchors
- Temporary Safety Systems
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Maintenance, Inspection and IQP Certification
We maintain a database for our Customers and send timely reminders prior to Annual inspections of Safety Systems and/or Personal Protective Equipment. We inspect and if compliant, certify and tag. If systems do not comply, we will produce a report advising the Customer of how to bring the system up to current compliance. We do not hesitate in engaging a Chartered Professional Engineer to ensure that the systems and the structure are always up to AS/NZS Standards and current Best Practice Guidelines.
Fall Arrest Systems
We supply and install temporary safe access systems to ensure that Contractors requiring access at height are kept safe at all times.
- Anchors – Abseil and Fall Arrest
- Building Maintenance Units (BMU)
- Building Maintenance Rails, Trolleys and Davits
- IQP Certification for Building WOF
- Hire of Temporary Safety Systems and Rigging
Genuine Checkmate Approved!
We are New Zealand's only approved distributor, supplier, installer and inspector of CheckLine horizontal lifeline systems and all other Checkmate products. Trained by Checkmate UK.